Some amazing and interesting Facts about Mithali Raj
1. She’s an avid reader. Before walking out to bat across England, she read a book by Jalaluddin Rumi on life condition.
2. Mithali Raj is only the second cricketer in women crickets history to cross 5,000 ODI runs.
3. Mithali, who made her calculated debut at the age of 16 years and 250 days, is the youngest feminine cricketer to score a ODI hundred.
4. Mithali was very as a child. In an interview, she herself admit that when she was a kid, cricket was nowhere on her to do this.
5. Mithali has scored many hundred but she still holds the record for scoring most 90’s. In her career so far, Mithali has scored 5 90s.
6. Mithali Raj also received the Padma Shri Award in 2015.
7. She has been express as a “dangerous cricketer” due to her dignity at the crease and brisk scoring capability.
8. Mithali is an avid reader. Before walking out to bat across England in the first match of ICC Cricket Women’s World Cup 2017, she read a book by Jalaluddin Rumi on life essentials.
9. As a bowler, she can roll her arm over bowling leg-spinners, adding collection to her attack.
10. On her debut, Mithali was just 16 years and 250 days old. She is the youngest female cricketer to score a hundred on her ODI debut